How to Fix Hulu Error Code P-EDU103
Hulu error code P-EDU103 is a home network error code that’s specifically associated with Hulu Live TV. Hulu uses your home network to determine the channels you have access to with your Live TV subscription, so that network needs to be a residential, non-mobile connection like high-speed cable internet or DSL.
How do I fix my Hulu if I have an error code of P-EDU103?
- Check your internet connection. While any internet connection will work for the basic Hulu service, Hulu with Live TV requires a residential, non-mobile internet connection.
- Connect your device via ethernet. If you aren’t sure what network you’re connected to, try connecting directly to your modem or router with an ethernet cable. This will ensure that you’re connecting to the right network.
- Make sure you aren’t using a VPN or proxy. If your device is connected through a virtual private network (VPN) or proxy, that will prevent Hulu from seeing that it’s connected to your home network. Disable the VPN or proxy, and Hulu with Live TV should start working again.
- Check your Hulu with Live TV home network. Your Hulu home network may be set to the wrong network accidentally. Check which network is set, and change it to your current network if necessary. If you have changed internet service providers or moved to a new home, you will need to perform this procedure even within the same geographical area.
Here’s how to set your home network with Hulu:
- Connect your streaming device to your home network, and log into Hulu.
- Navigate to the Hulu Account page using a web browser on your computer or phone.
- In the Privacy and Settings section, click or tap Set or Change Home.
- Confirm the change.