How to Fix Hulu Error Code PLAUNK65
The Hulu error code PLAUNK65 is a Hulu error code indicating network connection problems. The problem may be on your home network, Internet service provider (ISP), or even Hulu’s own server.
There are two reasons for this Hulu error code:
- Connection problem
- Corrupted data in the cache
- Outdated streaming media equipment
The following are the methods to get rid of the Hulu error code plaunk65
How to Fix Hulu Error Code Plaunk65?
Update the Hulu Application
If Hulu is not the latest version, you may also come across the Hulu error code plaunk65. Thus, you can consider updating the Hulu software.
Here is how to do that:
- Open the Microsoft Store icon application.
- Tap on the three-dot button in the top right corner and select the Downloads and Updates button.
- Find Hulu and select the Get Updates button to continue.
- At last, wait for the downloading process to be finished and install the latest version of the software.
- Once all steps are finished, restart Hulu and check whether the Hulu error plaunk65 is fixed.
Check Internet Connection
One of the reasons for the Hulu error code plaunk65 is that your Internet is not working properly. Besides, you should also check if all proxy servers should not be active.
You can also try restarting the router. You should wait for around 1 minute after you plug out the router’s main power cable and then you can plug everything back in. This way, all the temporary configurations will be cleared and everything will be reinitialized.
Now connect your computer to the Internet again and check if the Hulu error code plaunk65 still exists.
Turn off Ad Blockers
Although ad blockers usually do not interfere with payment platforms, it’s proved that turning off the ad blocking extension and waiting a few hours, and trying to make another payment can fix the Hulu error code plaunk65.